In humble attempt at casting this in the tradition of Socrates, a (slightly altered) quote:

"The unexamined vote is not worth casting."

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best Political Cartoon Ever

I saw this cartoon up on a coworker's cubicle at work--it's definitely one of the best I've seen, though thankfully I think it'll lose its pop after January 20th.



Gary Varvel
Indianapolis Star
Oct 3, 2008

On a related note, I just realized recently my "Someone Else for President" bumper sticker will lose it's pop soon too; it would especially be funny on my car alongside my Obama '08 sticker after O gets sworn in, so I suppose I'll have to pull 'er down around then. Man I love that sticker though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the cartoon. It is a good one. This has been a great time for cartoonists -- so much material. It will be interesting to see what happens once Obama is sworn in.