In humble attempt at casting this in the tradition of Socrates, a (slightly altered) quote:

"The unexamined vote is not worth casting."

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Past Series: My Major Qualms With Clinton

Here are links to a past series I did on my major issues with Clinton (though I thought I would take it off the front page of the blog since she's now dropped out; I post-dated it (handy tool in Blogger) so it wouldn't show up on the front page of the blog):

Qualm 1: Vote on Iraq
Qualm 2: Democratic Devolutionist
Qualm 3: Lack of Integrity
Qualm 4: Two Families + 25 Years = Too Much
Qualm 5: "Experience"

Update: Although I think some damage was done with the cavalier, sometimes unethical way the Clintons approached the primary season, Hillary seemed to really have realized the gravity of the consequences of having McCain and not Obama in the White House with her boo-yow speech at the Dems Convention.

No comments: